NES GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2021
Torsdag 9 December kl. 15:00
The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society (NES) was founded in 1969 and represents the professional interest of about 1400 members from the five Nordic countries. NES is a federated member of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA).
The General Assembly is open to all members of any of the NES member societies: EHSS, ERY, IDA AM, NEHF and Vinnis.
- Election of meeting chair, secretary, and two members to check the minutes of the annual general meeting and count votes.
- Annual general meeting relevant to the declaration
- Approval of the agenda
- NES Board annual report incl. member societies activity reports
- Financial report from the treasurer
- Procedures with surplus/deficit in the financial statements
- The auditor’s report
- Board’s freedom of liability
- NES board’s proposed budget and activity plan for 2022
- Decision on annual fee
- Election of NES board:
a. Election of NES President for 2022-2024
b. Election of NES treasurer for 2022-2024
c. Election of auditor
d. Appointment of Board members from the member organizations for 2022-20224
- Other matters:
a. Information from IDA AM (Denmark) regarding their withdrawal
- Closing the NES Annual General Meeting