The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society in the future
Tisdag 26 oktober kl. 14:00-16:00
Thanks to those who have responded to our survey, we really appreciate the feedback you are giving!
In this webinar, the results and findings of the NES survey are presented for and discussed with the audience. The survey and the supplementing interviews were conducted in summer 2021 with the aim to find ways to develop NES.
The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society (NES) was founded in 1969, and represents the professional interest of about 1400 members from the five Nordic countries. Join the webinar to contribute to a fruitful Nordic cooperation for the future!
Agenda of the webinar
- Welcome words from the NES Board, Chair of NES Elina Parviainen
- Results of the survey, prof. Cecilia Berlin
- Results of the interviews, Adj. prof. Arto Reiman
- CREE and NES, Anders Sundin
- Free discussion on the future of NES
On Behalf of NES board,
Chair, Elina Parviainen