NES GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2021 Torsdag 9 December kl. 15:00 Anslut via Zoom här. The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society (NES) was founded in 1969 and represents the
NES GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2021
Torsdag 9 December kl. 15:00
The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society (NES) was founded in 1969 and represents the professional interest of about 1400 members from the five Nordic countries. NES is a federated member of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA).
The General Assembly is open to all members of any of the NES member societies: EHSS, ERY, IDA AM, NEHF and Vinnis.
- Election of meeting chair, secretary, and two members to check the minutes of the annual general meeting and count votes.
- Annual general meeting relevant to the declaration
- Approval of the agenda
- NES Board annual report incl. member societies activity reports
- Financial report from the treasurer
- Procedures with surplus/deficit in the financial statements
- The auditor’s report
- Board’s freedom of liability
- NES board’s proposed budget and activity plan for 2022
- Decision on annual fee
- Election of NES board:
a. Election of NES President for 2022-2024
b. Election of NES treasurer for 2022-2024
c. Election of auditor
d. Appointment of Board members from the member organizations for 2022-20224
- Other matters:
a. Information from IDA AM (Denmark) regarding their withdrawal
- Closing the NES Annual General Meeting
(Torsdag) 15:00 - 17:00
NES - The Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors SocietyThe Nordic Ergonomics and Human Factors Society (NES), founded in 1969, represents the professional interest of about 1400 members from the five Nordic countries.
Ergonomi och Human factors Sällskapet, Sverige, c/o Jenny Tolf
Barken Storegrunds gata 12
417 61 Göteborg